All fuel combustion processes require oxygen. Usually its concentration in air (21 per cent) is sufficient. However, replacing or enriching the air with oxygen provides the following benefits:
- Increased system efficiency
- Reduced fuel consumption due to increased available heat
- Higher cost fuels may be displaced with lower heating value fuels
- Increased flame stability
- Increased turndown capability
Our engineering specialists can help you select the appropriate oxygen supply system for your application. To find out more, contact us at the office nearest your location.