We will be an industry leader in environmental, health and safety performance and are committed to the following basic principles in managing our businesses worldwide:
- Compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations.
- Continual improvement in health, safety and security performance, with the ultimate goal of zero injuries.
- Continual reduction of the environmental impact of our operations.
- Design and operation of our plants and facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health, safety and security of our employees, contractors and the public.
- Development and production of products that can be manufactured, distributed, used, and recycled or disposed of in a safe, secure, and sustainable manner.
- Existing and new EH&S risks are understood and managed through our Risk Management Processes.
- Transparent discussion of our environmental, health, and safety practices and performance.